R&D Engineer #JN -012021-58691
Jan 08, 2021: Message Body: R&D Specific tasks
Experience with: Design Verification Testing, Product Requirement development, Test Method Development/Validation, drawing & print revision and release, and managing engineering change orders.
R&D Experience a plus
Process development a plus
BA Degree in manufacturing
Medical device experience required
Strong ability to work independently
Root cause experience
Product quality experience
Ability to be hands on in the lab
Strong organizational follow up skills
3+ years of experience
More review of change orders, cost reduction project, CAPA work
Sustaining R&D project
Phone screen followed by web ex
Candidate will be working on site. This is not a remote role.
Open to a national search
Max rate is $75
- Strong ability to work independently
- Root cause problem solving skills
- Strong organizational follow up skills
- 3+ years of related work experience with a complete understanding of specified functional area
- Prior medical device engineering experience in R&D preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Biomedical or Electrical Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Provides R&D support for market-released cardiovascular catheters.
- Conducts feasibility studies to verify capability and functionality to support investigations and/or design changes.
- Develops solutions to improve product function and manufacturability.
- Directs support personnel and coordinates project activities.
- Write and submit Engineering Change orders.
- Maintains detailed documentation throughout all phases of development.
- Investigates and evaluates design changes, manufacturing changes, NCMRs, CAPAs and/or customer complaints.
- Reviews or coordinates vendor activities to support development.
- Research various cost-effective, alternative approaches to current designs and processes.
Title : R&D Engineer
Location : Minnetonka, MN
Duration : 11 months contract