R&D Engineer # JN -052021-64230
Posted on: May 17, 2021
Industry: Database Administrator / Engineers
Job Number: JN -052021-64230
Title : R&D Engineer
Location : Westford, MA
Duration : 06 months
- Responsible for executing software development verification activities for a medical device system.
- Capable of software test protocol development, including test coverage of nominal, limit, stress, and boundary conditions.
- Excellent technical writing ability.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to decompose software requirements into test methods.
- Ability to use Atlassian tools (JIRA) a plus.
- Ability to use JAMA requirement management tool a plus.
- Preparation and release of technical documents in a controlled medical device quality system.
- Can autonomously conduct work in a highly organized and appropriately prioritized manner.
- For one of these positions, cybersecurity testing background is a plus.
- 10+ years experience.
- Working under general supervision, supports product development efforts by performing clinical-systems and human factors engineering tasks such as investigating, defining, analyzing, documenting and testing activities associated with the development of specific projects.
- Performs additional analysis and/or interviews to determine the requirements and constraints on the assigned portion of the system.
- Work requires the application of theoretical principles, evaluation, ingenuity and creative/analytical techniques typically acquired in a recognized four-year or more academic course of study.
- Has the ability to apply technical, clinical and marketing understanding of issues to bring tasks to resolution within assigned projects.
- Applies engineering and scientific principles to the evaluation and solution of technical problems.
- Exercises appropriate level of technical judgment in planning, organizing, performing and coordinating clinical-systems engineering assignments.
- Routinely uses the most effective, cost efficient and best practices to execute processes.
Apply Online Apply Later