R&D Software Engineer # JN -042021-63071
Title : R&D Software Engineer
Location : Burlington, MA
Duration : 06 months contract
- Software engineering group within heart failure
- Write software requirements
- Experience with ibm doors for requirements management or another requirements management tool is required
- Will work with software developers
- Agile experience
- Experience writing use cases and user scenarios
- Biomedical engineering background with some software development and understands software logic
- Med device experience preferred
- Top skills: ability to understand how software operations, technical writing and ability to drive requirements to completion
- Bachelors degree in engineering or computer science and min 5 yrs experience
- Working on gui requirements with human factors team
- Someone who can work well indecently to learn the systems and establish the requirements for updating the system
- Uml is nice to have
- Experience with impact assessment of software patches and upgrades.
- Experience in Linux shell scripts, Perl and/or python.
- Working knowledge of Linux development environment tools.
- Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- May supervise computer programmers.