Regulatory Scientist # JN -112020-57665
Title : Regulatory Scientist
Location : Raleigh, NC
Duration : 06 months contract
- Bachelor's degree required
- 9+ years pharmaceutical experience in Regulatory Affairs working with cross-functional and international teams and with knowledge and experience of regional regulatory procedures and legislation related to two or more of the following: drug development, product registration, line extension or license maintenance.
- Facilitates and coordinates teams and processes with appropriate use of interpersonal skills
- Build effective partnerships - identifies opportunities and takes actions to build effective relationships within team and with other areas
- Influencing skills - through well thought through rationale and effective communication skills, able to influence key decisions
- Communication skills - knows when and how to communicate, using strong interpersonal skills and written communications when appropriate
- Sensitivity to the diverse cultures comprising- the international and global environment
- Strategic and results focused - ability to overcome obstacles and achieve key outcomes
- Strong Project planning and management skills, being able to perform risk assessments, anticipating problems and providing creative solutions.
- Analytical - logically breaking situations or issues down into their essential elements: carrying out diagnosis and developing solutions
- Integrity - overriding commitment to integrity and high standards in self and others
- Flexibility and adaptability - Decides what to do based on the situation. Changes behavior or approach to fit the situation or the person. Works effectively in ambiguous situations.