Reliability Engineer # JN -062021-66174
Posted on: June 25, 2021
Industry: Database Administrator / Engineers
Job Number: JN -062021-66174
Title: Reliability Engineer
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 91342
Duration: 6 Months of contract
- Perform Test analysis
- Focused on low voltage equipment
- Using lab equipment ( Multimeter )procedure
- Equipment evaluation
- Trouble shooting
- Working under general supervision, provides technical expertise and guidance to the functional areas of Returned Device Product Analyses and Testing.
- Serve as technical representative for reliability analysis.
- Works with Research & Development (R&D), Manufacturing, Legal, and Technical Services on reliability improvement efforts and risk management activities. Supplies useful data for improving reliability, customer support and defending legal cases.
- Work requires the application of theoretical principles and creative/analytical techniques typically acquired in a recognized four-year or more academic course of study.
- Applies engineering and scientific principles to the evaluation and solution of technical problems.
- Exercises technical judgment in planning, organizing, performing, coordinating and/or directing engineering work. Performs engineering studies.
- Remains abreast of and consults on technical advancements.
- Identifies and routinely uses the most effective, cost efficient and best practices to execute processes; continually evaluates their effectiveness and appropriateness.
- Looking for an engineer with Bachelor’s degree in electronic or electrical.
- 2 years' experience in trouble shooting the pacemaker is preferred.
Apply Online Apply Later