Reporting & Analytics Professional # JN -072021-67584
Posted on: July 26, 2021
Job Number: JN -072021-67584
- The reporting & analytics professional job responsibilities will include:
- Understand client requests and the business requirements; translate requirements into analytic plans.
- Understand database structure and data elements.
- Select correct data elements and craft query; run reports and perform QA of data.
- Synthesize & present results in a format that is appropriate for a client audience; answer data questions from stakeholders.
- Create technical documentation of processes and tools.
- Serve as expert for all analytics processes and systems that support the business.
- At least 5 years of professional experience.
- Strong listening and analytical skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Strong interpersonal traits including confidence, responsiveness, flexibility, initiative, decision making, conflict resolution and tact.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Proficient in SQL, Visual Basic, MS Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Coding and macros required.
- Proven track record of working with data, e.g. synthesizing data and presenting results and recommendations to leadership, identifying interdependencies within systems or processes.
- Experience with relational databases preferred.
- Undergraduate degree with previous relevant experience.
Apply Online Apply Later