Posted on: April 26, 2021
Industry: Scientists / Research / Lab Technician
Job Number: JN -042021-63196
Title: Research Associate
Location: Cambridge, MA
Job Type: Contract
- Efficient and technically competent execution of lab work designed to advance early stage projects.
- Accurately interpret experimental data, perform statistical analysis, formulate conclusions and communicate data with colleagues.
- Maintenance of accurate and up to date records of experimental data.
- Presentation of data at regular internal meetings.
- Extensive tissue culture experience (treating cells, culturing, banking)
- Able to perform dilutions and calculations independently
- Evaluate biological samples and cells by using western blotting and commercially available assays/kits.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills and attend to detail are a must
- Collaborate with other members of the group and present their work at regular department meetings.
- Detailed record-keeping and protocol refinement as related to molecular and cellular assays
- Efficient in excel, word, PowerPoint
- Flow cytometry experience is a plus but not required
- Use molecular biology tools such as cloning, RNA/DNA analysis, qPCR is a plus
Apply Online Apply Later