Research Associate III
Posted on: June 15, 2021
Industry: Scientists / Research / Lab Technician
Job Number: JN -062021-65605
Note: 100% Onsite
- Candidates are required to have at minimum a BS in Biochemistry or a related discipline with 5 years of relevant laboratory experience or an MS in Biochemistry or related discipline with 3 years relevant experience.
- The successful candidate must have a good work ethic, be team- and project-focused, and be motivated to produce high quality data on an aggressive timeline.
- A good understanding of protein structure, chemistry, and degradation mechanisms is required.
- The successful candidate should have good communication and presentation skills and possess a good working knowledge of the fundamental biopharmaceutical principles of developing injectable biologic drug products.
- Practical experience with biochemical and biophysical characterization methods such as chromatography, electrophoresis, UV/CD/fluorescence spectroscopies, calorimetry, light scattering, and sedimentation is preferred.
Apply Online Apply Later