Senior Application Developer #JN -052021-63630
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job Number: JN -052021-63630
- Client is looking for a software developer to join our product development team in north Austin.
- This developer would work on software development products to help our public sector clients to process and respond to eDiscovery and other disclosure requests. The team uses Microsoft development technologies and will require a full-stack developer familiar with modern web development frameworks. This position requires a combination of web, back-end C#, and AWS development. This position has a high probability of converting from a contact to full-time role for a successful candidate.
- At least 5 years of professional software development experience
- At least 3 years of web development experience (e.g. ASP.NET, MVC, etc.)
- At least 3 years of development experience on the Microsoft stack
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS
- Fluent in Microsoft.NET programming languages (We use C#)
- Fluent in Relational Databases
- Experience working within an Agile development methodology
- Experience with source control management tools (GIT preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology or a related field.
- Eligible to obtain a US Government security clearance.
- US citizen (client requirement for access to IT environment)
- Interest in converting from contractor to employee in ~6-8 months
Desired Qualifications (Extras)
- Hands on experience working with or automating eDiscovery tools or processes (e.g. Relativity, IPRO, NUIX, Venio, etc.)
- Domain Knowledge of eDiscovery or FOIA
- Development experience with ORM technologies (Entity Framework, NHibernate, etc.
- Development Experience on serverless cloud technologies (AWS, Lambda, Cognito, ECS, RDS, etc.)
- Experience/Skill with Build Automation
- Experience/Skill with Unit test development
- Good technical communication and writing skills
Apply Online Apply Later