Senior Associate – Anti-Money Laundering #JN -052021-63722
New York, New York
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Industry: Anti Money Laundering
Job Number: JN -052021-63722
Anti-Money Laundering senior associate will have experience with the below:
- AML Compliance Program Assessments
- AML Due Diligence
- AML Know Your Customer Assessments
- AML Risk & Control Services
- AML Technology Consulting
- AML Training
- AML Transaction Analysis (Look Back)
In addition the below qualifications should be met:
- Existing private or public sector AML experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in AML-focused activities.
- Subject matter expertise in BSA and AML and OFAC regulations as they apply to financial institutions, including retail, wholesale and international business (trade finance).
- Ability to coordinate enterprise-wide AML risk assessment exercises.
- Experience in reviewing and executing BSA and AML and OFAC audit and compliance testing plans.
- Experience in managing a team of professional AML and OFAC compliance practitioners.
- Ability to provide advice regarding banking regulations and requirements to the business lines on regulatory, transactional and documentation issues.
Apply Online Apply Later