Senior Associate Paralegal #JN -052021-64735
Thousand Oaks, California
Posted on: May 27, 2021
Job Number: JN -052021-64735
Remote/ seeking candidates in PST
- This position will provide paralegal support for the Patent Law group and is responsible for reviewing U.S. and foreign patent prosecution records and documents. Must have patent law experience including IP databases.
- The efforts will support the migration of approximately 50,000 docket records between IP Management Systems.
- Auditing patent docket records
- Review, consolidation and cleanup of docket records and patent files using public databases and client files
- Ability to look up patent licensing information referencing IP contracts
- Prepare patent portfolio reports (in Excel) using Memotech docketing system, Invention submission system, and other IP Law systems.
- Review electronic patent documents and populate metadata
- Candidates must be willing to do repetitive work
- The position involves remote work, but Pacific-time zone is preferred. IP database experience recommended. Memotech experience preferred.
- Associate’s degree & 2 years of directly related experience OR
- High school diploma / GED & 4 years of directly related experience
- Candidate should have strong computer, word/ Excel processing and proofreading skills.
Apply Online Apply Later