Senior Document Control Specialist # JN -062021-65333
Title: Senior Document Control Specialist
Location: Maple Grove, MN, 55311
Duration: 6 Months of contract
- Strong background with quality systems
- Experience with documentation releases through a document management system
- Work cross-functionally and in a matrixed environment.
- Experience with Windchill document management systems.
- Under minimal supervision performs file maintenance and /or updates operating procedures, work instructions, quality system templates and documents.
- Manage document change orders, reports and all other regulated/controlled documentation while operating and maintaining the reproduction and documentation system. Also, aid in the release of all controlled documentation by (but not limited to) providing information, solving problems, catching issues, and entering information into various computerized systems.
- Serve internal customers to meet the business needs. Will verify for accurate completion of change requests, and other Quality System Documentation in Windchill and legacy document control system.
- Will function as Windchill Administrator by supplying training and support to users as well as assist in Validation of System through upgrades and workflow changes.
- Will maintain and review consistency checks for document formats and contents. Will coordinate with the Change Review Team to prioritize change requests based on business needs. Will manage with Change Management Process with the Change Management Team when changes are needed.
- Will train users on various systems and processes as needed. Will assist in retrieving documentation during internal and external audits. Will assist in training new employees.
- Will assist with special projects as assigned by Manager. Will take on the responsibility in prioritizing of Document Control workload to meet business needs.