Senior IAM Consultant #JN -062021-65485
The team is looking for two Identity Consultants to fill this role as Vendor Access Request Workflow Specialists.
The IAM senior consultant position should met the below qualifications:
- 3 plus years’ experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems, 1 plus Technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:, Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience, Resource Provisioning, Identity and Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification Life Cycle Management Processes, Familiarity with Oracle Weblogic, JBOSS, Tomcat, Glassfish or IBM WebSphere.
- Experience with one or more directories such as CA Directory.
- Experience with one or more databases such as Oracle, IBM and MS SQL etc.
- Familiarity with: major operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Unix; mainframe security packages such as TopSecret, ACF2 and RACF; and leading packaged application solutions for ERP systems, Active Directory, Exchange, CRM systems or portals.
- Familiarity with federated identity and web services security concepts such as SAML, Liberty ID-FF and ID-WSF, WS-Federation, OpenID, OAuth and WS-Security.
- Familiarity with CA SOA gateway for web services security and development tools such as Eclipse, JDeveloper, Visual Studio and SQL Developer.
- Experience developing identity management strategies, architectures and implementation plans.
- Experience leading business requirements gathering and translating those into system requirements.
- Experience facilitating business process design as it relates to managing identities and access privileges.
- Understanding of current regulatory environment and related implications to identity management and security and audit compliance.
- Experience in one or more Security and Privacy regulations and laws: SOX, HIPAA, HITECH, and IRS.