Senior Innovation Architect # JN -112020-57358
Business need for this role:
- As a member of the Enterprise Innovation team you will develop edge technologies through pattern-matching to craft and test compelling, usable and productive solutions for our users.
- Blockchain, artificial intelligence and machine learning, microservices architectures and IoT are within our solution set, as well as agile development, product management, design thinking and human-centered design approaches.
- You will thrive inside a dynamic work environment that empowers your ability to explore emerging technologies, changing the way financial industries do business and driving the education of this ever-changing market
Top must-have skills / Candidate Requirements:
- Must have cloud-based infrastructure and architecture solutions, including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Expertise with modern, Agile-based application development methodologies and emerging technologies like microservices, API management, web-scale architectures, DevOps engineering, container-based delivery, cloud automation, TDD, BDD, continuous integration (CI), and CD.
- Experience in collaborating and working alongside executive-level and senior-level partner stakeholders
- Proven success facilitating software design and ideation sessions
- Demonstrated understanding of relational and NoSQL database models, and "big data" analysis tools and techniques
- Working knowledge of Blockchain-based technologies, business applications, languages and design patterns
- Comfortable with change / unknown
Years of overall experience required:
Day to day responsibilities:
- Lead the technical solution for the team's proofs-of-concept, prototypes and eventual end products or solutions
- Team up with stakeholders, third-party partners, fintechs, software vendors, and academia to design and build innovative prototypes and solutions that tackle real-time issues and advance the core of how we do business.
- Regularly take abstract, early-stage product or solution concepts, and build them with technology
- Work along a strong design thinking team, and be an expert in using technology to advocate for the customer
- Facilitate software ideation and design sessions to rapidly identify solutions, align stakeholders and drive timely and achievable results
Degrees or certifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science related field
- The Sr. Innovation Architect is a member of Technology Development team in Enterprise Innovation and is considered the highest level domain expert in multiple and diverse technology areas.
- This position is responsible for the assessment of business requirements; collection, identification, and approval of technical specifications; and the subsequent development of technology solutions that require development to be viable (i.e., business applications, LOB applications, work flow systems, purchased applications, developed applications, and applications integration).
- The Sr. Innovation Architect needs to be comfortable to work in start-up environment where the requirements are refined with business as the team is working through problems and technical solutions are often the first implementations
- Successful candidate must have hands-on experience in software development with understanding at system level.
- Background and experience as Software Architect or Application Architect are good foundations to lead and work with the teams to deliver solutions.
- The Sr. Innovation Architect will work across teams in organization, including the Enterprise Architecture team to ensure that new technology solutions are designed in accordance to architectural standards; for optimal access and usefulness; to leverage existing technologies; and to understand enterprise-wide impacts to people, process, and technology.
- They will assist in near/mid-term roadmap creation, to address gaps and move the domain towards its future state architecture, in support of future business growth and innovation