Senior Mobile UI Designer # JN -032021-60979
Top must-have skills / Candidate Requirements:
- Work to create and refine both Low fidelity digital design and High fidelity final UI design
- Exceptional visual capability- work across different levels, looking for someone with strong visual design experience
- Awareness or experience of getting user feedback/ user research;
- Awareness and understanding of design thinking methods.
- Thought leadership capabilities, help guide other designers
- Proficiency in digital prototyping tools
- Ability to work collaboratively with other designers and front end developers.
Years of overall experience required:
- 2 (minimum) 2+ is preferred
Day to day responsibilities:
- Low fidelity digital design
- High fidelity final UI design
- User testing design
- Making sure deadlines are hit
- Being able to provide feedback on others design
Degrees or certifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- As a Senior Mobile UI Designer you will engage with business partners to leverage a human centered design approach to solve complex problems in a manner that meets the customers’ needs and sets apart in the marketplace. You will lead projects from concept to launch as well as intervene at various stages of projects that require thoughtful consulting and expertise. Through collaboration with teammates and line of business partners, you will develop vision and strategy, execute research, prototyping and testing and carry concepts through execution. For this particular project contract, you will be collaborating with other designers to execute a product vision informed by research and take it to the next level with designing an optimal user interface.
We are interested in you if you:
- Have a background in UX/UI design, graphic design, and believe in the tenets of human centered design.
- Are an outstanding communicator and team collaborator
- Are driven by empathy and a passion for understanding people
- Have experience with user research/fieldwork
- Are familiar with and have executed a variety of methodologies including 1:1 interviews, moderating group conversations, facilitate ideation sessions or running live prototype sessions
- Have experience designing mobile user interfaces
Will be expected to:
- Transforms tasks into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs through the entire experience lifecycle, from the first-time user to the expert.
- Influence the design direction and strategy. Executes visual, information, interaction, and service design elements of the initiative that meets business and customer needs and delights customers. Communicate the initiative and product to others (Business Partners) through user journeys, storyboards, prototypes, wireframes, and other materials.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and make constructive suggestions for change.