Senior Quality Engineer Contractor # JN -062021-65956
Posted on: June 22, 2021
Industry: Database Administrator / Engineers
Job Title: Senior Quality Engineer Contractor
- Provides high-level Quality/Regulatory leadership for assigned critical and complex quality systems, routinely checking for compliance with standards, and providing training and coaching to customers/stakeholders.
- Operations, Regulatory Affairs, Product Safety, Research & Engineering, Packaging, Planning, Procurement, Legal, Marketing, Communications, Plants, Contract Manufacturers, Regulatory Agencies.
- The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Provides execution and guidance for one or more critical/high-risk quality systems (Change Control, Design Change Control, Corrective and Preventive Actions, Quality Non-Conformance), ensures compliance to quality systems and supports implementation as needed to deliver business results
- Identifies need for, develops, and executes continuous improvement plans for assigned systems
- Works with BU and Regional Quality Leaders or Function Leaders such as Contract Manufacturing, as required to build capability at all levels of the organization to ensure sustainable quality results.
- Direct experience of quality management within a manufacturing environment is highly desirable, demonstrating an understanding of major quality management processes and practices such as GMP standards, HACCP, statistical quality control, product testing and internal quality auditing
- Ensures that established manufacturing inspection, sampling, and statistical process control procedures are followed as applicable
- Leads or supports assessments of required facilities, functions and suppliers to provide an independent and expert viewpoint. Uses the assessment process to build capability, drive continuous improvement, mitigate risks and ensure compliance to client requirements and external laws and regulations
- Provides Design Change Control support to Project and Brand Quality Teams, as assigned
- Initiates and follows up on CAPA and QNC related to the assigned systems
- May lead or support the implementation of medium to large business initiatives
- Provides practical solutions and advice to any issues observed
- Manages self in accordance with the One CLIENT Leadership Behaviors
- A Bachelors Degree in a relevant field, typically science or engineering-related
- 8 years of broad experience in a Quality, Manufacturing, Research, or Regulatory function
- Six Sigma Certified Black or Green Belt, ASQ-Certified Quality Engineer, Certified Quality Auditor, Certified Quality Manager and ISO 9001 or 13485 Lead Auditor Certification is preferred
- Strong analytical skills including trend and statistical analysis
- Understanding and application of appropriate medical device regulations, requirements and standards (including USFDA, Health Canada, TGA) as well as knowledge and experience with ISO 13485 and ISO 9001, and Regulation 21 CFR Part 820, Part 803)
- Project Management (development of project plans, status meetings, project reporting, etc.) and organizational change management
- Cross functional team experience
- General knowledge and experience of Quality Management application within other functions such as R&E, Procurement and Distribution
- Communication in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor
- Manage time working on multiple projects simultaneously
Apply Online Apply Later