Senior Sailpoint #JN -062021-65480
San Jose, California
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Number: JN -062021-65480
The team is looking for an Identity Consultant to fill this role as a User Access Reviews SME.
- Developing architecture and detailed design for SailPoint IdentityIQ based solutions.
- Application onboarding and integration experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ product.
- Developing and customizing applications, connectors, rules, workflows, and user interface components in SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Experience with developing custom connectors in SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Experience with configuring, launching and supporting access review and certification campaigns using SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Sound troubleshooting and debugging skills with SailPoint IdentityIQ and various platforms, technologies and business applications.
- Ability to report project risks, issues, open items and status on a proactive manner to the project leadership.
Qualifications will include:
- BA or BS Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting or Information Systems.
- 3-5 plus years’ experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- 1-3 plus Technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas: Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience.
- Resource Provisioning.
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification.
- User Life Cycle Management Processes.
- 1-3 years’ experience in managing deployments of SailPoint identity and access management product.
- 3 years’ experience with Role Mining, Role based access control and Access Certification with SailPoint.
- Experience managing projects through the full system development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse, JDeveloper, Visual Studio and SQL Developer.
- 2-5 plus years’ experience with at least one of the following development environments and languages: J2EE, Java, C, C++, .NET, C# or PL, SQL.
- Open to travel Monday - Thursday on a weekly bases.
Functional Skills Include:
- Experience developing identity management strategies, architectures and implementation plans.
- Experience leading business requirements gathering and translating those into system requirements.
- Experience facilitating business process design as it relates to managing identities and access privileges.
- Experience developing identity management governance plans.
- Experience writing proposal, statement of work and developing pricing models.
- Understanding of current regulatory environment and related implications to identity management and security and audit compliance.
Apply Online Apply Later