Senior Test Engineer # JN -062021-65352
Position title : Senior Test Engineer
Duration : 6 months
7 years of IT experience to include experience developing test plans and/or test matrices.
Senior Test Engineer Skillsets:
- Perform required analysis of CMS Medicare Fee for Service system modifications including review of CMS Change requests (CR), participating in POC reviews and conducting analysis of system developer requirements
- Ensure CMS CR requirements are 100% tested before production date to ensure changes do not have any negative impact in production
- Develop test plans/test cases and execute test cases to validate correct execution of system modifications
- Coordinate with other Testers to monitor progress, ensure test documentation is accurate; report defects and retest defect fixes within a certain timeline.
- 5+ years of business systems analysis, research and testing experience
- Effectively demonstrates a working knowledge of business support and system concepts
- Experience in working on large Mainframe systems and APIs
- Able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audience
- Knowledge of programming languages and/or concepts
- Working knowledge of the system development lifecycle
- Knowledge of CMS Medicare Systems - FISS (FISCAL Intermediary Standard System), MCS (Multi-Carrier System), CWF (Common Working File) and DME (Durable Medical Equipment)
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the Medicare Fee for Service claims processing system and business procedures
- Knowledge of HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), JIRA, Confluence and SharePoint
- Knowledge of Medicare Part A and/or Medicare Part B
- (40%) Perform application testing analysis and lead activities that may include leading the development of test plans, cases, scenarios, and matrices, attending sessions with customers, planning and disbursing projects to team members, completing reports and developing processes.
- (30%) Define and analyze quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results, and test status. Lead process improvement initiatives related to testing methodologies and techniques. Make recommendations to clients on how to improve operational workflows.
- (30%) Provide service for multiple clients, which may include onsite service where needed. Facilitate and lead meetings with customers to understand and resolve technical issues. Mentor and provide guidance to testing staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.