Siemens NX CNC Programmer – C13 Support
Description: In this role, the programmer provides numerical control, machining, and programming technical experience. Establishes technical requirements for manufacturing and producibility. Plans, creates, verifies, and revises Machine Control Data (MCD), geometry and documentation that directs the operations for a complete spectrum of numerically controlled equipment required to manufacture and inspect parts, tools, and assemblies for departmental work. Plans and guides the development and integration of new machining techniques and manufacturing methods, processes, software, and equipment. Works under general direction.
Position Title: Siemens NX CNC Programmer — C13 Support
- 5 years UG NX experience programming 3-5 axis machining centers
- 2 years Vericut experience
- Machinist experience
Other Experience / Skills / Abilities:
- Directly advise District and/or Program/ Project Managers in all aspects of construction work
- Actively participate in the vendor selection process and facilitate fair price estimation and budget development
- Attend deployment and other customer meetings as subject matter expert.
- Develop customer relationships to help gain additional service work.
- Create and/or review project bill of materials (BOM) and validate through physical site walks
- Actively participate and attend scoping meetings as deemed necessary per project
- Responsible for inflight construction site walks, bid/pre-construction, in-progress site visits, and construction closeout
- Provide direction to general contractors aligned to job scope and customer standards
- Understand prevailing wages to ensure is receiving competitive rates for quality work
- Solve issues onsite and make best decisions with safety, schedule, and cost in mind
- Strong computer skills - MS Office and project management software knowledge
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy
- Conduct quality control reviews of project closeouts and keep general contractors accountable for any issues
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g., Associate) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor+1 years' related work experience, 5 years' related work experience, etc.).
- UGNX Programming experience is REQUIRED
- Job Posting Start Date: 08/24/2022