Software Developer / Programmer 1 # JN -072021-67853
Posted on: July 30, 2021
Industry: Database Developer
Job Number: JN -072021-67853
- Responsible for writing programs to maintain and control computer systems software for operating systems, networked systems, and database systems.
- Responsible for creating the software platform, and then fine-tuning the final program after it has been made.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
- Knowledge of computer development software, such as SQL, Java, J2EE, etc.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Design and develop software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems.
- Advise customer about, or perform, maintenance of software system.
- High School Degree and Bachelors degree in computer science/relevant field or equivalent work experience required.
- Entry level to 3 years experience required.
Apply Online Apply Later