Software Developer / Programmer 3 #JN -042021-62047
Top Must-Have Skills / Candidate Requirements:
- Visual Studio
- Postman- testing tool- nice to have
- Azure/ Cloud- nice to have
- SharePoint Knowledge- site collections are housed here
- DevOps- nice to have
Degrees/Certifications/Years of Overall Experience Required:
- 6-8 years
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Onboarding new consuming applications to File Share API.
- Daily support activities
- Project support
- Documenting and transferring knowledge to other team members.
- Responsible for writing programs to maintain and control computer systems software for operating systems, networked systems, and database systems. Responsible for creating the software platform, and then fine-tuning the final program after it has been made
- High School Degree and Bachelor’s degree in computer science/relevant field or equivalent work experience required. 6 to 8 years’ experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage one’s time. Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery. Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue. Knowledge of computer development software, such as SQL, Java, J2EE, etc.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance. Design and develop software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems. Advise customer about, or perform, maintenance of software system. Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures