Software Developer / Programmer 3 #JN -042021-62519
Top must-have skills / Candidate Requirements: Full Stack Developer
- Java/ J2EE/ Rest - 5+
- Apache (Working Knowledge)
- Angular Framework / Typescript- 3+
- SQL / Oracle
- Micro services, npm, Jenkins, Linux, Oracle, Unix and Health care experience is preferred.
Years of overall experience required:
- 6-7 years
Day to day responsibilities:
- Agile ceremonies
- Provides detailed technical design and development of software solutions using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- Proposes & designs software solutions to address complex business needs.
- Writes code, tests and deploys software.
- Prepares technical and procedural documentation required for software.
- Devlops, Maintains and debugs software.
Degrees or certifications required:
- Certifications often desired
- Responsible for writing programs to maintain and control computer systems software for operating systems, networked systems, and database systems. Responsible for creating the software platform, and then fine-tuning the final program after it has been made.
- High School Degree and Bachelor’s degree in computer science/relevant field or equivalent work experience required. 6 to 8 years’ experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage one’s time. Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery. Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue. Knowledge of computer development software, such as SQL, Java, J2EE, etc.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance. Design and develop software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems. Advise customer about, or perform, maintenance of software system. Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures.