Software Developer / Programmer 4 #JN -052021-64204
Top Must Have Skills / Candidate Requirements:
- VB.net and VBA experience
- Strong understanding of SQL server and stored procedures
- VB.net – Windows forms development experience
- VB6 experience is a plus
- Visual Studio.net
- DB design and structure
- Performance optimization – able to code optimization
Degrees/Certifications/Years of Overall Experience Required:
- 8 plus years of experience
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Agile environment
- Jira stories
- Responsible for writing programs to maintain and control computer systems software for operating systems, networked systems, and database systems. Responsible for creating the software platform, and then finetuning the final program after it has been made.
- High School Degree and Bachelor’s degree in computer science/relevant field or equivalent work experience required. 8+ years’ experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage one’s time. Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery. Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue. Knowledge of computer development software, such as SQL, Java, J2EE, etc.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems. Advise customer about, or perform, maintenance of software system.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures. Inform customers or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance. Direct software programming and development of documentation.