Software Developer / Programmer 4 # JN -072021-67055
Posted on: July 14, 2021
Industry: Database Developer
Job Number: JN -072021-67055
- Responsible for writing programs to maintain and control computer systems software for operating systems, networked systems, and database systems
- Responsible for creating the software platform, and then fine-tuning the final program after it has been made.
- High School Degree and Bachelors degree in computer science/relevant field or equivalent work experience required
- 8+ years experience required
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery. Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue
- Knowledge of computer development software, such as SQL, Java, J2EE, etc.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems
- Advise customer about, or perform, maintenance of software system
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures
- Inform customers or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance
- Direct software programming and development of documentation
Apply Online Apply Later