Solution Architecture # JN -072021-67763
Posted on: July 29, 2021
- The solution architecture position will be responsible for planning and design of new Hardware and Software to meeting business requirements.
- Understands all options available and objectively presents those options to management and leadership.
- Acts as an internal consultant on many initiatives.
- Demonstrates abilities to self-learn.
- Able to articulate architecture proposals relevant to the audience.
- Proves the feasibility of proposals through lab work including custom development proofs of concept and mock-ups.
- Actively promotes teamwork and inclusion to ensure that all views are heard and requirements are accounted for.
- Resolves any conflicts within project teams and seeks reconciling of disagreements.
- Builds consensus and always encourages dialogue.
- Identifies the peer groups who should be participating to ensure consistency and success.
- Listens effectively.
- Effectively builds organizational partnerships and networks.
- Exhibits high level of professional flexibility.
- Understands the nature of changing priorities and adapts their workload accordingly.
- Plans, organizes, and controls multiple responsibilities to achieve various project objectives.
- Understands how to socialize ideas and approaches to garner support.
- Possesses a great deal of independence.
- Asks thought-provoking questions that result in actionable technological patterns or solutions.
- Technically guides projects through to completion.
- Champions structure, process, best practices, and standards.
- Accepts and manages ambiguity and complexity, as well as the changing requirements and expectations as business perspectives evolve as more relevant information surfaces.
- Able to identify the need to revise scope and requirements.
- Deals effectively with change barriers and project constrains.
- Guides others through change process that may be needed due to introduction of new technology or direction.
Apply Online Apply Later