Princeton, New Jersey
Posted on: July 6, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Number: JN -072021-66528
Note: Looking for individuals with Juris Doctorate degree* (This is a hard requirement for this job)
- Experience managing sourcing projects and contracting related to the following categories within Clinical Development and Real World Data is strongly preferred: CRO Services, Centralized Diagnostics, Patient and Site Services, Clinical Technologies, Functional Partnerships.
- Experience negotiating with top tier R&D suppliers for indirect/services agreements
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Masters Preferred
- 5+ years in Indirect Procurement Services Categories preferably supporting R&D.
- Experience in evaluating the market, assessing suppliers, negotiating complex contracts, drafting and red-lining contractual agreements and financial analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with and manage internal stakeholders at all levels within a highly matrixed organization, working across cross-functional, cross-organizational teams.
- Legal training/qualification/experience could be a differentiator
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Apply Online Apply Later