Specialist IS Bus Sys Analyst # JN -072021-67513
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Industry: Admin/Networking/System Engineer
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organizations systems and capabilities.
- Analyzes business partners operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.
- Educates the IT organization on the direction of the business.
- Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprises competitive edge.
- This role will support the use of technology and tools that are used by Client’s Global Strategic Sourcing (GSS) organization as part of the Sourcing & Contracting Operations team.
- This position partners with other Sourcing & Contracting Operations team members, Procure to Pay process owners, Global Strategic Sourcing, Information Systems, and other cross-functional teams.
- Act as key subject matter expert for core sourcing and contracting systems and tools and has strong knowledge of ancillary systems and integration points; understand systems/tools process and usage
- Partner with Global Strategic Sourcing, Procure to Pay and other leaders to understand the requirements and priorities for the sourcing and contracting systems and tools; understands the sourcing and contracting processes
- Supports global training efforts, including ad-hoc support and guidance, for areas of responsibility
- Support the creation of business requirements and/or support the creation of business requirements documents for systems/tool changes
- Participate in user acceptance testing (UAT) as needed to support the implementation of system changes
- Actively participate in reviews to identify opportunities for technology to support process breakdowns
- Support Source to Pay related software selection projects in support of continuous improvement of the process, providing recommendations to the Leadership team
- Understand the fundamentals of sourcing and contracting system architecture and emerging capabilities
- Supporting current technology enhancements and improvements and supporting continuous improvement initiatives to improve user experience and drive efficiencies on the GSS technology platform
- Supports technology implementation for GSS
- Participate in projects to support Global Strategic Sourcing
- Experience in Source to Pay technology (preference for experience with Ariba, Scout, Contract Lifecycle Management tools)
- Demonstrated experience working with other 3rd Party systems providers, including DocuSign and ServiceNow
- Experience in SharePoint site ownership and management, including building sites and MS Teams integration
- Experience working in a Global environment
- Experience in technology implementation and managing stakeholders through change management
- Experience in preparing and executing training materials to support technology solutions
- Ability to work with cross-functional global teams
- Ability to influence at all levels with a customer service mindset
- Ability to take initiative and work within an autonomous environment
Apply Online Apply Later