Specialty Systems Analyst 2 #JN -052021-63557
Top must-have skills / Candidate Requirements:
- SQL - pull data from Oracle
- Strong Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to Multi-task
- Changing the reporting software – current processes are in Tableau but they are jumping on top of Excel. New software will have oracle. Getting data from Oracle and getting it into Tableau.
- Microsoft Power BI+ is a nice to have
- Python experience would also be a plus
- Project management skills would be a plus
- Banking/Finance is a nice to have
Years of overall experience required:
- 3-6 years
Day to day responsibilities:
- Assisting the external reporting within audit processes group
- Create dashboards
- New system Teammate Plus – assisting getting dashboard created
- Utilize oracle data to create dashboard for reporting and administration of internal audit
Degrees or certifications required:
- 4-year degree – any discipline - required
- The consultant may be responsible for any of the following tasks, as assigned by the Project Manager: Leads the identification and analysis of detailed requirements to reflect client needs. Translates detailed requirements into functional system designs. Develops use-case models, business analysis and task/workflow analysis.
- Creates functional requirements to support solution evaluation. Assesses and manages changes to documented requirements. Provides expertise in the development, maintenance and enhancement of processes, standards and methodologies. Documents requirement specifications according to standard templates.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/relevant field or equivalent work experience required. (3-6 years) experience.