Specialty Systems Analyst 2 #JN -062021-64912
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Job Number: JN -062021-64912
Top must-have skills / Candidate Requirements:
- Microsoft Excel -pivots, VLOOKUP, expert level
- Experience generating analytics reporting
- Data conditioning
- Jira and Confluence basic understanding nice to have
- Prior experience in infrastructure nice to have
- Cyber security or fraud is preferred
- Building Tableau dashboards – is a nice to have
- Tableau Prep – is a nice to have
Years of overall experience required:
- 3-6 years of experience
Day to day responsibilities:
- Support and maintain executive and senior leadership tableau dashboards, including minor enhancements to existing dashboards
- Existing Dashboard Maintenance includes Incident/Change Support; routine Ops Maintenance (entitlement requests, dashboard inventory cleanup, sharepont and confluence site maintenance)
- Collaborate with project team to develop new dashboards; Operational Health, Security, Key Risk Indicators (KRIs), Scorecards
- Running the operations of current dashboards
- Gather data and publish weekly and monthly KRI results
- The consultant may be responsible for any of the following tasks, as assigned by the Project Manager: Leads the identification and analysis of detailed requirements to reflect client needs. Translates detailed requirements into functional system designs. Develops use-case models, business analysis and task/workflow analysis.
- Creates functional requirements to support solution evaluation. Assesses and manages changes to documented requirements. Provides expertise in the development, maintenance and enhancement of processes, standards and methodologies. Documents requirement specifications according to standard templates.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/relevant field or equivalent work experience required. (3-6 years) experience.
Apply Online Apply Later