Specialty Systems Analyst 3 # JN -082021-67937
The consultant may be responsible for any of the following tasks, as assigned by the organization Project Manager:
- Leads the identification and analysis of detailed requirements to reflect client needs.
- Translates detailed requirements into functional system designs.
- Develops use-case models, business analysis and task/workflow analysis.
- Creates functional requirements to support solution evaluation.
- Assesses and manages changes to documented requirements.
- Provides expertise in the development, maintenance and enhancement of processes, standards and methodologies.
- Documents requirement specifications according to standard templates.
Additional Skills and Notes:
- Organized, flexible, able to craft business requirements, write Agile stories, perform testing functions
- Bachelors degree in computer science/relevant field or equivalent work experience required.
- 6-8years experience.