Sr Business Systems Analyst # JN -042021-62957
Columbia, South Carolina
Posted on: April 21, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Number: JN -042021-62957
Position title : Sr Business Systems Analyst I
Duration :6 Months
Location : Columbia, SC
- Formal Agile w/ SCRUM
- Ability to write user stories (US) with acceptance criteria (AC)
- No remote work
- Experience as a Product Owner working in a Formal Agile with Scrum development environment.
- Details of Agile w/Scrum experience must be outlined in body of resume
- Defines customer needs in technical and business contexts. Ensure the proposed technical and business solutions meet the customer's objectives for the work effort.
- 25% Elicit and document user requirements to meet a business objective. Sets customer expectations on feasibility. Identify and validate requirements and organize the information into a logical document using business analysis models that are understood by the customer and Information Systems.
- 25% Act as the Subject Matter Expert for one or more lines of business on various projects. Mentor less experienced business systems analysts.
- 10% Ensure understanding of why the business solution was chosen and guide both technical and customer departments in the development of the systems.
- 10% Facilitate the transfer of knowledge about the "big picture" direction of the business units to others who support them. Provide guidance to less experienced team members so they can transfer this knowledge to technical departments.
- 10% Ensure the accurate deployment of solutions through review of problem logs, assisting with test plans and test matrices, and other analysis activities.
- 10% Provide the business direction for system changes.
- 10% Validate the business need for solutions to business problems and process improvements.
Apply Online Apply Later