Sr. Client Advocate # JN -062021-65334
Position title : Sr. Client Advocate
Duration : 12 months
Location : Columbia, SC
- Work with multiple small businesses and Internal Lines of Business to review security posture, ensure compliance with Federal / State regulations and internal security requirements, enforce security policy, provide general security support, and generate appropriate security reports. Schedule and facilitate security assessments, and track resolution of observations through closure. Assist with vendor / 3rd party security assessments. Provide support for security related incidents.
- Provide internal customer steering support.
- Responsible for establishing, building, and maintaining client relationships. Ensures appropriate client communication, client focus, and client control of priorities by coordinating with the client organization at strategic, tactical, and operational levels. Works with customer to identify opportunities for innovation, cost reduction, improved efficiencies and business challenges. Acts as a liaison between I/S and leadership for assigned business units.
Required Work Experience:
7 years I/T related experience
5 of the Work 7 years I/T related experience should include one of the following:
- Client Relationship Management
- IT Security
- Process/Product Improvement.
KEY SKILLSETS REQUIRED:
- Exceptional communications (verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to communicate with all management levels.
- Understanding of Industry Security trends and Security terminology.
- Understanding of information systems, business processes, and the key drivers and measures of success for the business unit and the organization.
- Strong business analysis experience across multiple lines of business.
- Effective problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to prepare and present formal presentations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and prioritize work appropriately
CompTIA Security+ Certification
Required Software and Tools:
- Above average understanding and ability to use Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.