Sr Deviation Investigations Engineer
Summit, New Jersey
Posted on: July 28, 2021
Industry: Scientists / Research / Lab Technician
Job Number: JN -072021-67716
Purpose and scope of position:
- The Senior Scientist/QA Engineer is responsible for leading manufacturing and QC investigation reports in support of S12 CAR T operations.
- The Sr. role will be assigned more complex deviation investigations, and often need to create and facilitate teams to execute all elements in a timely matter.
- Deviation investigation includes execution of thorough root cause investigations, interviewing personnel, hypothesis testing and interpretation of results, authoring investigation reports, identifying corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) and troubleshooting complex problems.
- The successful incumbent must interface closely with different functional organizations and management, including Quality Assurance teams.
Education and experience:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in science or engineering, preferably
- in Biochemistry, life sciences or related engineering discipline (advanced degree preferred).
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a health authority regulated environment.
- Sr Level requires demonstrated capability in medium and high-risk deviation reports or equivalent proven experience
- Previous experiences working in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility and an aseptic environment is preferred (CAR T a plus).
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
Apply Online Apply Later