Sr. Product Mgr #JN -052021-64042
Posted on: May 12, 2021
Industry: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Number: JN -052021-64042
- This position will be responsible for oversight of professional marketing initiatives, which includes developing field communications and managing marketing programs.
- This position will oversee the HCP website, program reports and analytics, sample forecasting and management, and advertising and promotional activities at conventions.
- This individual will also work to compile and organize competitive intelligence and will organize/coordinate the monthly BDM ad board meetings.
- This individual will assist the JUVEDERM marketing team in drafting field communications/announcements and reviewing/quality checking pieces throughout the MLR submission process.
- Reports to Associate Vice President of Marketing.
Job Duties, Functions and Main Responsibilities:
- AMI and Round Table logistics- manage MedForce communications, answer field questions, reconcile budget monthly
- Vycross Round Tables
- Lip Expert Series Extension
- Competitor assessments- monthly assessment of competitor promotions, websites, claims, update competitor log
- Field Communications- draft weekly field communications
- MD Codes Additional Sample Approvals- daily review and approval of additional sample requests
- Filler Expert Ad Boards
- Coordinate monthly calls and communications
- Filler Ad Board GroupMe management
- Manage ARC inventory and re-reviews
- Manage JUV assets on BrandBox
- Promotions- document and track
- Submit coupon approval forms
- Analyze performance
- Ensure appropriate exceptions are approved
- Keep promotional calendar updated
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Communications or Business Administration preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing/agency is required, medical device or pharmaceutical products is preferred
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- High-energy, self-motivated and task oriented
- Strong commitment to be accountable and responsible
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
- Analytical expertise
Apply Online Apply Later