Sr. System Testing Analyst # JN -042021-62506
Position title : Sr. System Testing Analyst I
Location : Columbia, SC
Duration : 12 months
Provide service for multiple clients. Make recommendations to clients on how to improve testing activities. Perform quality checks across various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures, and methodologies are being followed.
- Complete supportive administrative and lead activities such as attending sessions with customers, developing comprehensive test plans and completing status reporting. Ensures all test artifacts are documented, produced and stored per corporate standards.
- Develop and execute test cases to ensure business requirements are met.
- Provide service for multiple clients, including onsite service where needed. Facilitate and lead meetings with customers and development teams to understand and resolve technical issues.
- Define, analyze and report quality assurance metrics such as defect counts, test results, and test status. Reports any issues blocking progress.
- 7 years of IT experience to include experience developing test plans and test matrices.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Strong analysis skills. Skill in testing data creation and manipulation. Thorough understanding of data processing terminology, operations, and architecture utilized in debugging application/environmental problems. Skill in negotiation and/or influencing business or technical partners. Ability to write complex test cases/scripts. Excellent communication skills. Ability to document complex problems and assist in their resolution. Ability to understand functional connections between applications. Ability to utilize test requirements, specifications, diagrams, logic functions, etc.
- 40% Perform application testing analysis and lead activities that may include leading the development of test plans, cases, scenarios, and matrices, attending sessions with customers, planning and disbursing projects to team members, completing reports and developing processes.
- 30% Create test cases, execute testing, and document results. Define and analyze quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results, and test status. Lead process improvement initiatives related to testing methodologies and techniques.
- 30% Provide service for multiple clients, which may include onsite service where needed. Facilitate and lead meetings with customers to understand and resolve technical issues. Mentor and provide guidance to testing staff.