Supplier Quality Lead
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Job Number: JN -072021-67462
- This position is responsible for providing investigation technical support, supplier process improvement, and scientific expertise and compliance knowledge to fulfill requirements to implement supplier changes. Applicant must comply with Corporate and HR Policies, Security Environmental Health and Safety regulations and the current Good Manufacturing Practices required by the job function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Science, or Industrial Engineering
- Six (6) years of experience in Quality, Purchasing, or Manufacturing Technology (Technical Services) experience within a manufacturing pharmaceutical industry.
- MS/MBA/CPIM/ASQ/Lean Manufacturing/Procurement experience is a plus.
- At least 3 years handling investigations process
- At least 3 years handling change control process
- Must have proven track record of successfully managing projects, and responsible for developing & implementing quality processes in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent analytic, interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills
Apply Online Apply Later