Systems Administrator 2 #JN -052021-64030
Top Must-Have Skills:
- Knowledge and experience with Micro Focus LoadRunner
- Knowledge and experience in Micro Focus Performance Center installations, administration, and management
- Experience in System Administration
- Strong performance testing background
- Will also need some SQL experience
- Jmeter will be used as well to convert scripts as team will be migrating everything into this program
- Experience with managing Performance Center Stack (Controller/Generators/Listeners/Database) and Windows System Admin
- Failover experience would be ideal
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile environment
- User friendly - need to be able to work with end users
Degrees/Certifications/Years of Overall Experience Required:
- Associate's degree in computer related field required. Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred.
- 3-6 years of experience required
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Agile team as system admin
- Instillations, general management of platform
- The main function of a systems administrator is to install, configure, and support an organization’s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) and Internet system or a segment of a network system.
- A typical systems administrator is responsible for monitoring network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
- Associate's degree in computer related field required. Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred. 3-6 years experience required.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations. Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations. Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary. Configure, monitor and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time. Basic ability to identify, interpret and evaluate system and network requirements. Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software as it related to LAN/WAN.