Systems Engineer – Reliability & Maintenance
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Industry: Admin/Networking/System Engineer
Job Number: JN -062021-65209
- Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify complex lifecycle balanced system of systems and system solutions.
- Evaluates customer/operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces.
- Performs various analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture.
- Performs analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success.
- Develops, maintains and identifies improvements for the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes.
- Minimum bachelor degree in an engineering field with 8 years or more of engineering experience.
- Design for Safety (airplane and system design, failure modes, rates, effects, propagation and detection analysis, architecture & operational provisions, safety & certification analysis, certification support)
- Experience with Fault Tree Analysis software tools such as CAFTA, FaultTree+ or similar software application.
Apply Online Apply Later