Technical Data/Publication Designer, Remote
New Orleans, Louisiana
Posted on: April 22, 2021
Industry: Admin/Networking/System Engineer
Job Number: JN -042021-63063
- Develops multiple publication elements for all levels of maintenance for a fielded equipment minor system or multiple sub systems.
- Collects, researches and analyzes source data and validates source data based on predefined and developed assumptions.
- Estimates the impact of the proposal or changes to the publication elements.
- Generate/Update/Release of Acceptance Test Procedures
- Redline incorporation / revision to already released documents for Core Stage Two, Three, Four
- Document real-time recording of procedural findings during support of the MAF Acceptance Test in the Simulation Lab
- Develop and release Procedures using the ADPM system and Coordination with signatories as required
- Develop and update Change Initiation Forms for Functional Test Cores Stages Two, Three, Four
- Maintain and report to buyer at least bi-weekly, metrics for the purpose of tracking work progress.
- Travel in support of tests in New Orleans and Huntsville. Estimated travel for a total of 2 months during the period of performance to support statement of work.
Apply Online Apply Later