Technical Support 3/Software Engineer #JN -062021-65495
Top Must-Have Skills / Candidate Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in deploying applications in windows/Unix environments with tech stack of SQL server, Windows, .Net.
- Basic or general exposure and experience of Java will be required.
- General knowhow and exposure to webservices – SOAP, restful and api. Hands-on experience is a plus.
- Experience in tools used for deployments such as uDeploy, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience in repository management used such as Artifactory, GIT, etc.
- General knowledge of firewall and related concepts used in server-side related projects
- Experience using Connect direct and MQ in conjunction with Windows server and MS SQL server
- Go-getter, Great verbal and written skills and self-driven to accomplish the assigned work in given timeline.
Good to have:
- Experience working in banking industry is preferred. Experience working in is a plus.
- Experience in infra-automation
- Experience with Casandra, Dockers, Containers, Kubernetes, Openshift
- Elastic search
Degrees/Certifications/Years of Overall Experience Required:
- High School Degree and Bachelor degree (computer science, software engineering, or relevant field) or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-6 years of experience required
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Team takes vendor application, create a request ticket for the application, configure the application, work with vendor to check on functions to ensure everything meets requirements, troubleshoot based on logs, unitize developer knowledge in troubleshooting
- Perform design tasks and develop components of application and technical architecture, Develop test cases and data, Execute tests for the application or technical architecture components, work with other programmers, designers, and architects to meet application requirements and performance goals, participate in code reviews, inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project, fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing, document the application to facilitate maintenance.
- High School Degree and Bachelor’s degree (computer science, software engineering, or relevant field) or equivalent work experience required. 6-8 years’ experience required