Technical Support 4/Software Engineer #JN -032021-61041
Top Must-Have Skills / Candidate Requirements:
- SQL/ SQL Queries
- Problem Solving
- Serve as primary resource employing test data management tools to ensure data in on non-production systems is masked and/or synthetic data created in compliance with internal and regulatory standards
- Leverage data discovery solutions and other tools to perform automated discovery of sensitive data
- Lead and perform interviews with application teams to gather accurate and timely information on data use
- Analyze discovery and interview results to recommend solutions to attain/maintain compliance with data protection standards
- Create and manage custom discovery and data masking rules used for the enterprise
- Work in conjunction with the Lead DBA, infrastructure Architect and application teams in the planning, design of the TDM solution across all platforms
- Use data masking tools to remediate databases either through built-in features or use of the external tools and processes
- Coordinate and assist development teams with ad hoc and emergency data masking or synthetic data requests
- Manage test data compliance of all cataloged applications
- Develop scripts and automated jobs to assist development teams with selfservice or scheduled masking processes
- Coordinate masking and synthetic data creation activities with environment support teams and testing organizations
- Audit and report on environmental compliance with masking and synthetic data creation policies
- Proactive monitoring of the general compliance to masking and synthetic data creation policies
- Provide backup support for Application teams to include maintenance, discovery, analysis, and implementation activities
Degrees/Certifications/Years of Overall Experience Required:
- 8 + years
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Leads in developing, supporting and implementing data solutions for multiple applications in order to meet business objectives and user requirements.
- Leverages technical knowledge and industry experience to design, build and maintain technology solutions.
- Leads data requirement analysis and the data preparation process development for targeted data solutions.
- Leads in designing and building data service infrastructure on multiple data platforms, according the workflow.
- Oversees the development and implementation of data solutions for multiple applications to ensure its scalability, availability and maintainability.
- Consults on data migration and transformation to ensure the accuracy and security of data solutions.
- Perform design tasks and develop components of application and technical architecture, Develop test cases and data, Execute tests for the application or technical architecture components, work with other programmers, designers, and architects to meet application requirements and performance goals, participate in code reviews, inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project, fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing, document the application to facilitate maintenance.
- High School Degree and Bachelors degree (computer science, software engineering, or relevant field) or equivalent work experience required. 8+ years experience required