Technology Specialist Level IV # JN -062021-66222
Posted on: June 28, 2021
Industry: Database Administrator / Engineers
Job Number: JN -062021-66222
Title : Technology Specialist Level IV
Location: Neenah WI 54956
- Support the day-to-day operations of PC and networking equipment for the manufacturing location.
- Coordinate small to medium size IT projects for the mill and contribute to large IT projects. Customers:
- Primary customers will be the site personnel in the office and manufacturing areas.
- Key stakeholder and working relationships will be established with engineering, infrastructure, and the business depending on the assignment and project scope.
- Reports: The incumbent works the ITS Infrastructure Coordination & Delivery Manager and may take functional work direction from others at the facility.
- General Duties: PC Support Handles site specific help desk problems that require an office/desk visit. LAN Administration Support performs requests/setup for new employee accounts (LAN, email, etc.).
- Network Support installs all new network equipment with assistance from Network Operations team.
- PC Deployment Performs imaging on new PC including software installation.
- Surplus Coordination Document and coordinate IT hardware surplus equipment process for inventory purposes. Server Support/Maintenance Plans and performs maintenance activities with assistance from the Server team as needed.
- Maintain site Business Continuity Plan for ITS. Maintain 1 - 5 year ITS plan.
- Ensure that the LAN and related computer systems are in compliance with established control procedures Demonstrates a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based philosophy in the level of service provided Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who share common objectives.
- Rapidly absorbs new technical information and applies it effectively.
- High School Degree or GED 10 + years of applied experience with demonstrated skills described defined below. Troubleshooting and solving basic computer issues, familiar with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 2003/2008 Server, SQL Server 2003/2008, Cisco Networking, LAN networks, Wireless networks, Firewalls, Microsoft Office products, and SharePoint Ability to address Customer needs (Customer Service)
- Laptop installations for New Hires, Co-ops, Interns
- OS Experience = Windows 7 and 10 o Office 2016 o Office 365 o Skype o TEAMS o OneNote o One Drive o Active Directory o Service-Now
- Server - some exposure, ability to work with Server Team to complete patching requirements
- Network - design, installation, trouble-shooting
- Knowledge of Network Equipment (router, switches, AP's, redundancy, stacking, fiber, copper)
- Nice to Have o Knowledge/Experience with Service-Now o Knowledge/Experience with SCCM
Apply Online Apply Later