Test Engineer # JN -062021-64977
Title: Test Engineer
Location: Irving, TX, 75038
Duration: 6 Months of contract
- Provide specialized technical support services by performing any combination of complex or non-routine duties involving the selection and use of procedures and/or equipment in support of medical diagnostic instrument and/or reagent development and production
- Skills in computer hardware and /or software applications.
- Accepts non-routine and complex assignments. Follows established procedures
- Researches, recommends, and implements appropriate changes for process improvements.
- Reads, understands and instructs others in the use of manuals, test procedures, and documentation associated with specialized equipment.
- Reads, interprets, and may create engineering drawings, schematics and complex test procedures. Writes basic procedures and technical documents.
- Working knowledge and use of complex tools and equipment specific to functional areas.
- Create tools and fixtures specific to functional area.
- Work closely with engineers to execute product design.
- Constructs complex engineering prototypes, models and builds special test equipment.
- Perform testing on prototype electrical and/or mechanical designs.
- Conducts complex testing, analysis and troubleshooting. Conducts testing to determine effectiveness of product specifications. Complies to all safety standards and regulatory requirements.
Education And Experience:
- Associates degree is required, or equivalent experience combined with High School degree or GED.
- Five or more years related technical experience.