Training & Development Senior Assoc #JN -062021-65404
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Industry: Mechanical / Manufacture / Electrical Engineers
Job Number: JN -062021-65404
- This position is responsible for designing and developing learning solutions that are aligned with the organization’s objectives and strategies and with business needs.
- The ID demonstrates best practices in Instructional Design while delivering best-in-class performance support, training, and communications solutions for clients. The ID follows creative design standards to ensure all assigned deliverables are met.
- The ID owns end-to-end instructional design responsibilities for training projects (e.g., Training needs analysis, design documentation, writing and editing of creative deliverables, adept use of tools and templates, and quality control of final deliverables).
- The ID produces deliverables such as content outlines, design documents, style guides/templates, storyboards, infographics, workshop materials, performance support tools, and eLearning modules.
- The ID ensures learning content is produced effectively, efficiently, and in line with the business needs.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Education, Instructional Design, or similar is required as well as 5+ years of experience.
Apply Online Apply Later