Summit, New Jersey
Posted on: June 17, 2021
Job Number: JN -062021-65739
Purpose and Scope of Position
- The QC Training Specialist is responsible for supporting Quality Control method training for release of clinical products. This includes the ability to interface with multiple groups, the ability to independently perform tasks, interpret results, and troubleshoot. Additionally, this position will participate in supporting document management, projects, CAPAs and investigations in accordance with the organizations policies, procedures and state, federal and local laws and compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), USP, EP, JP and other regulatory requirements at all times.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, particularly in a Biology, or Biochemistry related field, required.
- 1-3 years relevant work experience required, preferably in a manufacturing environment with cGMP requirement.
Ideal candidate has the following min experience:
- Training experience is preferred.
- Experience with routine laboratory training on Bioanalytical techniques, such as ELISA, cell culture, qPCR, and FACS.
- GMP experience
- Corrected Eyesight 20/20
Apply Online Apply Later