Posted on: July 28, 2021
Industry: Biotech / Pharma
- The primary responsibility of the Training Specialist is to conduct training needs analysis for departmental and business system training programs. The Training Specialist will support departments across the site including Quality, Facilities and Engineering, Manufacturing, and additional functions as needed to develop effective strategies and tactics that align with and enhance business performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Business, or similar field of study, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience developing and delivering technical training
- At least 2-3 years working in a cGMP or regulated environment
- Knowledge of adult learning methods and strategies and techniques
- Knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Apply Online Apply Later