UX/ UI Designer 4 #JN -072021-66452
Posted on: July 1, 2021
Industry: Graphic/Interaction/Web Designer
Job Number: JN -072021-66452
- Kore.AI- preferred but other chat bot options would be accepted.
- Automaton Anywhere
- Natural language understanding
- Customer Experience focused
- Portfolio submitted with resume- showing any prior experience with conversation design
Degrees/Certifications/Years of Overall Experience Required:
- High School Degree and bachelor’s degree (computer science, software engineering, or relevant field)
- 8+ years of experience required but a resource with proficiency in application most important
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Foster user-centered design and research culture, values, and methodologies.
- Support multiple concurrent client projects and a small team of colleagues.
- Garner VA insights and opportunities through workshops, research, and interviews.
- Design business processes led by an understanding of end user wants and needs.
- Develops mockups, flows, redlining and other creative prototyping related items.
- Train machine learning models that enable a Virtual Assistant to continuously improve in its understanding of and responses to natural language dialog.
- Review client chat logs, transcripts, recordings and research to improve implementations.
- Work towards continual process improvement and measurement/ benchmarking, with the goal of scaling solutions across business units.
- Uphold and evolve internal knowledge creation, content standards, and best practices.
- Be the “Go-To” person for Conversational Design advice, guidance, and assistance
- Designs Conversation Scripts, Bot Responses and user journey to create consumer facing Chatbots with personality, character and human user interactions.
- Liaison between Delivery team in order to ensure delivery of intelligent and intuitive conversations for ease of customer understanding.
- The main function of the User Experience Designer is to work with project teams to design and deliver high quality client-centered, effective, consistent and usable interfaces.
- Works closely with business analysts, business sponsors, project managers and IT teams to obtain and understand business requirements.
- Creates the design of user interface specifications, by applying client research, design standards, industry best practices, taking into account strategic business objectives, user needs, systems constraints.
- Participates in design review sessions with project teams, acquiring consensus and getting approvals on designs and documentation.
- Executes business acceptance test cases and testing.
- Works with the project managers to ensure that usability deliverables accommodate project timelines, budgets, technical and scope constraints.
- Contributes to the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of efficient and effective usability methodology/process, documentation, workflow, ROI, metrics and design standards.
- Acts as a user experience advocate regarding principles of user experience and user-centered design.
- Proven understanding of user-centered design techniques & demonstrated ability to incorporate UCD principles into the architecture and design of user interfaces.
- Demonstrated ability in gathering and translating requirements from business sponsors, SMEs, users, and business analysts etc.
- Experience applying usability testing techniques and principles.
- Experience applying a web design standard
- Knowledge of web client technologies (browsers, HTML, CSS).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to articulate ideas effectively.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong detail orientation, and a passion for consistency.
- Bachelor’s degree in human factors/usability or related discipline.
- 8+ years related experience.
Apply Online Apply Later