Validation Engineer III
Posted on: June 17, 2021
Industry: Database Administrator / Engineers
Job Number: JN -062021-65747
- The Validation Engineer III leads and performs Commissioning, Qualification, and Validation (CQV) activities in support of early phase cGMP clinical manufacturing, fill finish, and QC laboratories.
- This individual assures validation activities are performed in accordance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sanofi standards, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- The individual performs validation program related activities such as: DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ, CQ, RQ, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generates and executes CQV protocols for facilities, utilities, equipment (e.g. Autoclaves, Chambers, Rooms, HVAC, etc.), and computerized systems (e.g. Delta V, HPLCs, Spectrophotometers, etc.).
- Performs basic data and statistical analysis (e.g. Temperature, Pressure, etc.).
- Generates complex CQV plans, traceability matrices, and qualification/technical reports.
- Generates qualification protocol deviations and non-conformances.
Apply Online Apply Later