Job Title : Assistant Electrical Designer
- Perform basic calculations and studies like (but not limited to) voltage drop, ampacity, and conduit fill calculations, under the guidance of senior team members.
- Perform quality reviews to verify compliance with design specifications, scope, applicable codes, and client requirements, on own work.
- Organize and maintain records on projects, including previous revisions, applicable documentation, and communication in established methods within the design team.
- Consult and understand design codes applicable to the work being performed.
- Bachelor’s degree in drafting technology or related field and two years related experience or associate’s degree and three years related experience or four years progressive detailing and design experience.
- Strong understanding of design software such as: AutoCAD, MicroStation, and Excel to develop the design deliverables. Ability to learn and effectively utilize new design software programs.
- Ability to utilize both 2D and 3D applications to prepare engineering drawings.
- Basic knowledge in design, calculations and design systems.
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.