Job Title: Bio Analytical Scientist
Location: North Seattle, WA
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
- Serve as a subject matter expert responsible for developing robust analytical methods and expanding product and process understanding.
- Independently develop and execute bioanalytical or molecular assays (e.g., chromatography, electrophoresis/CE assays)
- Identify issues, lead troubleshooting experiments, and determine solutions with minimal to no guidance
- Train users on method execution, data analyses, and proper use of instrumentation
- Lead qualification and transfer of analytical methods to external stakeholders
- Routinely present work at team, technical team, and department meetings
- Maintain meticulous laboratory notebooks
- Analyzing, interpreting, and presenting data to internal and external stakeholders (Power Point Presentations)
- Author, review and approve technical documents, including methods, protocols, reports, and SOPs
- BS, MS or PhD in Molecular Biology, Analytical Biochemistry, Immunology, Microbiology, Cell Biology, or related field. PhD with 0-3 years, or MS with 3+ years, or BS with 7+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Proven experience with physicochemical analytical techniques such as chromatography, electrophoresis/CE, etc.
- Knowledge or experience with vector and gene editing analytics (AAV, CRISPR, etc)
- Strong problem-solving ability to troubleshoot complex technical and scientific problems.
- Experience with writing technical and regulatory documents for interdepartmental use and external vendors (e.g., CMO’s).
About SSi People:
With over 25 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do. We have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well